ERASER BODY OIL
Nature’s correction fluid in a bottle, this impressive toning and smoothing oil is a skin-saving formulation. It contains a high percentage of Rosehip Seed Oil which is known to effectively reduce uneven pigmentation and the appearance of raised scar tissue, along with Safflower Oil which soothes skin irritations while increasing the moisture content of the skin. Both nourishing and protective, Organic Eraser Body Oil promotes healthy skin renewal, guards against scarring, calms irritated, itchy skin and helps keep skin supple and smooth.
All skin types
Reducing the appearance of stretch marks
Soothing away hyper pigmentation
Protecting the skin from the effects of a sun tan
- Rosehip Seed Oil helps to reduce pigmentation and raised scar tissue by promoting healthy skin renewal, even on old scars. It also aids cell regeneration and boosts collagen and elastin to create smoother, firmer skin.
- Safflower Oil is easily absorbed by the skin due to its high linoleic acid content. It soothes skin irritations, increases the moisture content of the skin and is particularly good for sensitive skin.
- High levels of Natural Vitamin E, which has twice the bio-availability of synthetic versions. It promotes soft and supple skin, helps to reduce old scars and promotes healing.
- Mandarin essential oil helps ease and repair scars, spots and stretch marks.
- Natural botanicals are rich in anti-oxidants which protect skin from free radicals and help boost your skin’s collagen matrix. £35.99 for 100ml
I have been trying this oil out as a substitute for my ‘over-the-counter’ almond oil (with a few drops of what you fancy to make it smell nice)
It ‘does- the-trick’ If you go onto their site www.saafskincare.com they are offering £10 off and free delivery on orders over £50
Their products are all beautifully packaged and feel very luxurious and look good on the shelf! This oil was much less slippery than my version, but I always have the same problems with the bottles they use, to put both face oils and body oils in, from most of the retailers I have tried; They come out in a great flurry and I get it all over the floor OR you try to tip the bottle slightly and NOTHING comes out!
This oil absorbs very quickly and DOES leave the skin feeling very soft. It does work! It doesn’t have the ‘cod liver oil’ smell BUT think I have discovered what this is; I bought a bottle of pure rose hip oil and, trying to get something a bit cheaper, I used it on my face and body and had to wash it all off as I got the same smell? No smell at all with the Eraser Bodyoil and so I go for the expense, well worth it. I just wish they would do a larger bottle for the same price as I have larger dry skin areas as I am older! Perhaps they do ‘pension-discounts’